Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of THOSE days!

Jaina has not been feeling too well, so this morning she just did her maths (her favorite subject) before going downstairs.
Caitlyn was not in the mood for maths (her worst subject), just the mention of it sends her into a bad mood. Well, thankfully she finished her maths but the mood and attitude stayed. You see she is 10 years old and the MOODS are starting to set in. I have not slept for 2 nights, being up with Jaina, so I am tired.
Then came the big blow up over Caitlyn's english lesson, simple past and future tenses. After calmly explaining it 3 times, I still got a blank look with "I don't understand". What she was really saying was "I don't feel like doing it, I want to go downstairs and play with my sister".
It ended with me shouting "Well if you want to be lazy and waste your brain away by not using it, GET DOWNSTAIRS!" and Caitlyn did not waste anytime. She is now downstairs happily playing with her sister.
Aaaaargh! What was my previous post about?
I am too tired to remember!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I have to admit I was chuckling at the beginning of your post. But when I kept reading, I'm sorry to hear that you were having a difficult time. Teaching is difficult I'm sure. I hope next week goes better for you. I hope your daughter feels better to. I don't know if you celebrate St. Valentine's Day in your country but I'm still sending you a St. Valentine Day greeting! =)