Saturday, November 8, 2008

GRADUATION!!

CONGRATULATIONS JAINA!!
I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly, my baby has graduated from Grade 0 to Grade 1. Where has the time gone?
My oldest daughter Caitlyn starts writing exams on Tuesday and has been studying very hard. The teachers did a mock test last week and she got 10/12, the last 2 questions being trick questions. Tonight she is having her first sleep over with a school group - they are sleeping at the Johannesburg zoo - so exciting!!! She put up notes all over her room last night to remind herself first thing this morning when she opened her eyes that tonight is the night for the Zoo Snooze. I hope the rain calms just a little so that the night tour goes well. I can't wait to see her in the morning to hear all the wonderful stories.
Well, got to get downstairs as hubby is asking (I think 5 times now) when supper will be finished - until next time...

No comments: